Quality & Environmental Policy
The Lindab Group’s products and solutions should be the customer’s first choice in terms of both quality and environment. We aspire to create value for our stakeholders by meeting the needs of our customers, employees and the communities where we undertake business.
The Lindab Group stands for a long-lasting protection of the environment and is aware of its responsibility towards the coming generations. We will work with continuous improvements to create safe products and solutions that simplify construction for our customers and offer the best solutions from both a social and a product lifecycle perspective. Products and solutions should contribute to buildings becoming more energy efficient and environmentally friendly.
This Quality and Environmental Policy is communicated and recognised within the Lindab Group and available for other parties. The Lindab Group’s managers are responsible for implementation of this policy as well as overall objectives within their organisations. Furthermore each unit has to define relevant environmental objectives suitable for their operations.
- Deliver products and solutions on-time with the intended quality;
- Fulfil, and when possible exceed, customer expectations;
- Comply with, and when possible exceed, requirements from applicable legislation, regulations, codes of practice and other quality and environmental requirements applicable to the Lindab Group;
- Have and continuously improve the environmental and quality management systems certified according to ISO 14001 and ISO 9001 for the major productions units;
- Support the goals of UN:s Agenda 2030; prevent pollution and protect the environment;
- Show transparency and communicate the sustainability work by reporting according to Global Reporting Initiative, GRI.
- Identify and understand our customers’ expectations, measure customer perceptions, and implement improvements to increase customer satisfaction;
- Work systematically to identify and minimise the environmental risk of products and operations;
- Monitor that material used by Lindab as far as possible is recyclable;
- Control chemical substances and replace identified hazardous substances;
- Train and develop our employees to increase their competence and commitment to this policy.
This Policy has been adopted by the Board of Directors of Lindab International AB (publ) on 22 October 2020
Revised by the Board of Directors of Lindab International AB (publ) October 24th 2022