OneLink - Commissioning app
Lindab OneLink enables remote and simple access to Lindab air flow products. It enables the user to configure products according to specific needs. This is useful during installation to verify that the settings are correct or during operations to change the communication setting.
The app connects via Bluetooth to the product installed in the ventilation ducts. Since the product is usually mounted in or near the ceiling, with the OneLink app an installer can remotely change the settings from a distance, standing safely on the floor.
Examples of changes that can be done via the app:
- Set the minimum or maximum corresponding flow of your UltraLink from 0 to 15m/s
- Choose between analog and digital communication
- Set the minimum or maximum corresponding flow
- Execute recalibration
- Reset the product to factory settings if needed
- Monitor data and draw graphs to demonstrate visually the operation of the ventilation system
- Add wireless sensors to be used during regulation
- Start Product Assistant for self-service
Can't find what you're looking for?
Our friendly and knowledgeable team is here to answer your questions. Do not hesitate to call.