The UKCA marking applies to most goods previously subject to the CE marking. The ‘essential requirements’ our products must meet – and the conformity assessment processes and standards that can be used to demonstrate conformity – are largely the same as they were for the CE marking.
The UKCA marking must be used from 1 January 2023, the CE marking can be used until then unless all of the following apply. The product:
- is for the market in Great Britain
- is covered by legislation which requires the UKCA marking
- requires mandatory third-party conformity assessment
- conformity assessment has been carried out by a UK conformity assessment body
This does not apply to existing stock, which can be sold with CE marking within the legislated limitations.
Lindab’s role in UK CA marking conformity
The UK Declaration of Conformity is a document which must be drawn up for most products lawfully bearing a UKCA marking.
Declarations of Conformity for products concerned from Lindab are list below:
- Declaration of incorporation for partly completed machinery
- Declaration of conformity - FTMU
- Declaration of incorporation for partly completed machinery – FTCU
- Declaration of performance- WH25
- Declaration of performance- WH45
- Declaration of performance- WK25
- Declaration of performance- WK45
- Declaration of performance- WKS25
- Declaration of conformity - SRCS2
- Declaration of performance- FNC1