Extend your performance for a sustainable tomorrow
State of the art chilled beam
The new Professor XP has many benefits to help you invest in a sustainable indoor climate system. Our new active chilled beam uses fewer raw materials and the optimised battery concept allows you to achieve the same performance with less energy consumption.
The solution of tomorrow
The higher demands on energy efficiency for new buildings makes
waterborne systems the optimal, future-proof choice.
Water as a heating and cooling carrier gives a high capacity per
volume and minimises energy loss. On top of that an active chilled
beam like Professor XP eliminates the risk of draughts and is almost
completely quiet. In other words: a great indoor climate today and
With Professor XP you get a state of the art waterborne system. An excellent performance thanks to the new modular battery system and a very flexible installation with the lowest-on-the-market building height and various sizes and plus features available.
Optimal battery performance
The new powerful battery configuration offers four different
standard battery types for both 2-pipe and 4-pipe water circuits.
This modular system always allow the optimal capacity output with
It also provides a unique possibility to reach different capacity
demands with the same product length and an architectural uniform
• Product performance tailored to your needs
• Avoid oversizing and reduce operating costs
• Choose the most cost-effective solution
• No waste of material and weight
Packed with features
1. Lowest-on-the-market build height of 120 mm - Flexible installation even in the tightest of spaces
2. New, powerful battery concept - Modular system for optimal capacity and energy optimisation
3. Easy to clean and maintain - Everything is accessible from below, easily accessible from three sides
4. Design options - Original white, pure white or custom RAL on request. Three perforation patterns to choose from
5. Eurovent-Certified - Tested according to EN-15116
6. LinFlow control valve - Especially developed for chilled beams
7. Free space for special equipment - integrated light, sprinklers, speakers and more
8. Regulation equipment - Easy access to Regula Combi
9. Lindab Safe gaskets - fast and secure installation
Flexible installation even in the tightest spaces
Professor XP provides great freedom for installation, as its inset height is the lowest in the market, with an overall height of only 120/146 mm. Probably lower than the screen size of the mobile phone in your pocket. It is available for both recessed and exposed installation.
For more information about Professor XP read the brochure here.
LinFlow control valve
The LinFlow control valve has been specially designed for use with chilled beams and comes with linear regulation characteristics. Optimal temperature regulation in the room saves energy. Extreme low sound generation allows higher water flow rates and the best battery optimisation.
• Specially developed for chilled beams
• Fast push fitting connections
• Toolless presetting
For more information about LinFlow read the brochure here.
Easy selection with LindQST
The specific selection of the active chilled beam can be easily done with our waterborne calculator in LindQST. It provides easy and quick access to the latest product documentation, technical data-sheet and installation instructions online, making it the ideal tool for installers,
consultants and architects alike.
Do you want to know more?
Our friendly and knowledgeable team is here to answer your questions. Do not hesitate to call.